Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

I need to be back here


I visited my blog today. I read over posts that I wrote years ago. It was a private moment between us, and I miss it dearly. When I was writing here, I felt centred, even when the days went pear shaped, there was my blog to allow me to write out the day and make sense of it all.

And then I stopped writing.

I don't know why. Life and things it threw at me got too much, I did not value the therapeutic release, I forgot why I started this blog in the first place.

But what I do know is ...


  • I need to come back here on a regular basis
  • There is much to gain from writing and sharing our thoughts and feelings
  • Without this space, I feel lost and adrift
  • It grounds me when I write here
  • It is wonderful to be able to read back over past years posts and see how I have grown.
  • I miss the blogging community
  • Blogging made me a better writer, you need to practice your art.
  • It is good for your mind to craft out a story of everyday life
This is a promise to myself. I will write one blog post a week. This is the least that I will do, if inspiration strikes, then I can always write more.

Today I will write a plan for the new months blog posts.

Now, that wasn't so hard was it?

Yours sincerely, 
me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment