So while Dad pottered about fixing the existing stable doors and making it all horse safe, Mr K redid the concrete ramp so it looked better and was safer, fitted gate latches etc. I started sorting tools and cleaning up. Moved all the sharp pointy things out of the yard, raked and leveled the soil, moved bricks and tiles and pallets. Moved all the tools into the breezeway and sorted them into crates and gathered all the sets together.
|Fence and Gate all finished.|
|Door complete and re-worked concrete ramp.|
|Breezeway all cleaned out, stable doors all repaired.|
|Inside of the Tool Shed doors. Bob made these amazing doors out of timber that was all stacked in the day yard. We have so much lovely timber to make many great projects when we move here.|
|And a well earned rest and late lunch down by the creek (Yule Brook).|