I am at a loss as to why this is. We have moved to the place that I thought was going to be my utopia. I should be waking up full of energy and joy every day. The high point of my day is that I wake up at all.
I am happy, of sorts, and I am starting to feel a little more contented. So why the lack of energy? Why the lack of a clear daily routine. (A few weeks ago I was bragging about my routine, silly me, it only lasted a week)
Here are my reasons (or excuses) why I can't seem to get out of bed early and why I keep searching Google for 'why am I the only one who can't stick to a routine', 'why do I feel so tired all the time, when I sleep so damned much?', 'painless ways to motive me'...
My reasons for this lethargy ... what are yours?
- It's summer, in Perth, and its freaking HOT and dry and everything is as listless as I am
- The move is not complete - we still have a whole furnished house that is still being sold and every week we have to go and spruce it up for the Home Open.
- The new house is only partially set up - see above for why
- January is always the month where people take holidays, the kids are still off school ... it still feels like we did as kids with no structure to our summer holiday.
- Did I mention that it's freaking hot, for days on end, with not a drop of rain?
- My diary only just arrived last week and I am still working out all the new features
- We are still unpacking boxes .. they seem to keep breeding and multiplying the longer I leave them
- I have been told my Chakras are all out of whack.
- I haven't found the perfect pen yet - or the perfect app on my tablet - to be all creative and organised.
February is coming up, this Sunday will be the 1st. This is my start date, who wants to run with the crowd and use January 1st as the start date anyway?