I love it when I look at my wall calendar and see a week with nothing planned. Five whole empty days ... bliss! It means I can just get my paid work done, then have all this time to write. After today's perusal of the calendar, I saw a clear week - did a little happy dance inside .... then realised with regret that its just that I have been a lazy cow and not put everything on the calendar. So a 'free' week turns into...
- Drop off sewing machine for a service
- Find keys to trailer camper that were meant to be in the console of the 4WD (that Mr K spent 4 hours looking and ranting for yet failed to find)
- Clean up 3 empty bottles of red wine (good stuff too!), numerous beer and tonic water bottles, BBQ remnants - all after last nights visit from Uncle J.
- Try to take today slowly.
Tuesday - A good day -
- IKEA and
- Spotlight ... maybe, hopefully.
- Plan meal and drinks for camping this weekend.
- Furniture purchased on the weekend is delivered
- My father in law arrives to stay a few days.
- The online writing course starts today - joy
- Fill water tanks on camper, make sure everything we need is packed in there - that is, if I have found the keys!
- Long overdue meeting with Accountant (who is VERY cute so makes it bearable) which means hours and hours of prep work
- Pay the wages
- Billing day - pages and pages to print, fold, stuff in envelopes and post
- Pack trailer camper and 4WD
- Buy last minute food and drinks and ice
- Drive down to beach camping place and set up camp