Well apart from the following evidence:
- The beautiful Potting Bench (pics to follow) my darling Dad made for me that is still sitting on the front veranda with Mr K's tools on top (sorry Dad)
- Red and white table cloths, placemats and napkins washed but un-ironed all over my craft room, fighting for room with left-over wrapping paper, gift tags and ribbons.
- Half a very boozy Christmas cake in a tin on the dresser that I try hard to resist eating for breakfast (seems there is an unwritten rule that Christmas cake for breakfast is ok when you are 2-3 days past the Big Day, but after that you are just a greedy slob - kinda like the speedo's or undies debate)
- Getting to play with my very big surprise gift from Mr K - a zoom and fish eye lens
- Bowls of Quality Street still strategically placed around the house, taunting me, teasing me.
- A giant ham on the bone still taking up valuable fridge space when I need that for salads and fruit.
- 17 beach towels all scattered around the pool (well actually I am exaggerating there. I washed them all today and folded them and put them back in the towel basket ready for the next guests to all pop over with bathers but no towels!)
- A bottle of Hendricks Gin, hidden in my secret stash, a much prized present from son #1
- Pants that I wore a month ago feeling rather snug, and more alarming, they were stretch!
- Odd things I need to find homes for - lovely gifts, but they need a home
And remember if they don't .... A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor!