Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Potting Bench - Part 1


This was my Christmas present from my Dad!  Even at the age of 48, you can get excited about a present!  Isn't it the best thing ever?  It's so beautiful that I don't want to hide it away in the potting area, I want to have it on my front porch so everyone can be jealous of it!

He is very clever my Dad, and he takes a hint really well.  The fact I sent him a picture of a potting bench and said I would like something like this, had nothing to do with him thinking I would like one just like it!

I never expected it to look so pretty though, I was expecting a functional bench. I got both.

I must have been a very good girl last year <wink>

Thank you my darling Dad (and Mum as I know you had a lot to do with it being so pretty!)




My old potting bench!  Mr K will be pleased to get his saw horses back.

8 comments:

  1. It is nice and deserves to be shown off, I think I need to show this post to a certain someone as I could do with a potting bench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, well done dad, show it of, definitely. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got put in place yesterday, but I am going to make it the centerpiece of the area.

      Delete
  3. That is a gorgeous potting bench. Such a show piece for pots etc when not being used functionally. So your name is Jodie! Nice to meet you Jodie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And nice to meet you too ;-) Kirsa is my middle name.

      Delete
  4. Your Dad is very talented, that is one awesome looking potting bench. Almost too good to spill sand and dirt onto! Maybe you can display some pretty flowering pots on it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a talented guy, loves to work with wood. I set it up yesterday, and had to throw out lots of plastic pots as they just didn't go with the bench! When function gets overrun by beauty!

      Delete