Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nudity.

This is what I have written in my blog planner for today.  Just one word written there.  No notes to help me.  I try and plan my blog posts and when I have an idea, I put it in a calendar. 

But nudity?  What was I thinking? I think I was going to write about how I hate the hot weather and especially hate wearing clothes. 

Bet you all are very glad that blogger have this issue going on ...


Friday, January 04, 2013

The photo upload icon is not appearing for some users on Internet Explorer. We're investigating the issue and will update this post as soon as we have more information.
 
 
 
Dang.  I had some great nude pics to share with you all. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I leave myself little notes and later on think "what the???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use www.picasaweb.google.com to load up your photos whilst blogger are repairing their issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Sometimes I have an idea, write the post then leave it come back in the morning and wonder what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete