- Friday 30th March - we get a phone call early in the morning from our wonderful neighbours at Wattle Grove to say there was a removal truck where our tenants used to be.
- Sunday 1 April ... yes April Fools Day ... while we are out assessing the damage that the tenants left behind, we get a call to say a burst water main has flooded our office.
- Monday 2nd April - At the hospital at 6-30am with Ash as he has a scheduled operation.
- Tuesday and Wednesday - Home with Ash and playing nurse and Mum.
- Thursday - cramming a whole weeks worth of work into one day.
- Easter Friday - the clean up at Wattle Grove begins
- Easter Saturday - My faith in human nature is restored when friends and family come in droves and roll up their sleeves and work all day.
- Easter Sunday - a day when I just want to stop and just be .. we have to deal with staff issues.
- Easter Monday - back out to WG, but this time just Kim and I and Cam and Abby. Oh, and the doggies. It was a good mop up day, still some hard work to do, but its now all manageable.
|12 Months ago this was a brand new pool!|