Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Renovation Day 9

Sunday - the day of rest.  hahahha

What we did today :
  •  Sanded the patches we did yesterday
  • Vacuumed all the walls
  • Vacuumed the floors, in particular the crevice between the wall and carpet
  • Washed down the walls with sugar soap
  • Had Syd and Anne visit
  • Started painting!!  Oh my goodness, did that feel good
Mr K and I work so well together painting.  The mood lifted right away, we had the music going and got stuck into throwing paint around (in a very controlled way of course).

The paint is lovely, looks like a creamy latte.  The coverage on the dark blue walls is patchy so will need 3 coats.

Got all the rooms with one coat, except for my craft room, the light was too bad to cut in properly. 

Mr K made dinner for me, so grateful, I was knackered!







No comments:

Post a Comment