- Moved all the furniture out of the old guest room and cleaned it all down
- Mr K ground out the cracks ready to fill in my office
- Sanded old patched parts of the wall
- Filled all the holes, cracks, gouges, etc
- Left the spak filler to dry, the heavy duty stuff takes 12 hours
- Moved more books - we now have books in 4 rooms - its like a real library!
- Mr K's Study - Military, History, Travel
- My Office - Writing, Genealogy
- Craft Room - craft books - der!
- Reading Room (the new name for the middle room) - Gardening, Farming, Self Help, Novels, Literature, Biography
- Found more books outside in boxes
- Washed sheets and underlay on guest bed
- Remade bed in new guest bedroom
- Put a few containers away in the craft room
Tomato soup for dinner, good comedy night on the ABC, then to bed.
|Guest Bedroom - needs new bed cover and the bedside tables that Dad and I built, need to be repainted to match|
|Reading Room - Need TV cabinet and couch under the window|
|Craft Room - another white cabinet to put together and then a large version of this on the opposite wall. LOVE all that storage space. It feels very creative in there already.|