Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Darling Dad! xxx




Just one year off three quarters of a century and still a legend in his own lunchbox!  No I tell a lie - he is a legend to all that know and love him.  An amazing man in so many ways - generous (with his love, time and worldly possessions), kind (to both animals and Mum!), well respected and respectful by and to others, a man of the community and a man who lives his life to the absolute full.  A true rolemodel to his family and peers.  Better stop now before this sounds like an obituary! 

I truly admire and love my Dad very much, so this is a Birthday Hooray for him as I can't be with him in person to spoil him.  It is also, a public declaration that he has a special meal waiting for him when he is up in Perth in September.  I can't be with him this weekend as I am heading down to Dunsborough to stay in a resort (terrible) and have lots of lovely meals (even more terrible) at wineries (debaucherous) ... but I hope you know Dad - I WILL be thinking of you (well at least when I remember :-0) 

I give you my amazing and wonderful Dad - Bobby!  Happy Birthday to my Dad.

1963 - Pre Marriage

1964 - Aww a new Daddy

Missing in between are the pictures of the middle years - you know between building a house, kids, building another house, grandkids, building yet another house and finally retirement, after building the final (?) house.  I cant show these pictures as he was always with a hammer in his hand, bending over showing a carpenters crack!  (Not really, I have not yet scanned all the middle years photo's onto my PC)  That's a retirement job!  So we skip 40 years ...

2004 - Christmas - A Grange induced grin!



2008 - Stratford-on-Avon

2012 - Wattle Grove Demo Team

No comments:

Post a Comment